Wildlife Safari Dispatches
Tanzania Wildlife Safari and Chimpanzee Trekking
December 30 – January 13, 2017
Five friends from New England are travelling to Tanzania for an amazing Wildlife Safari Adventure. Starting in Tarangire National Park, moving on to Ngorongoro Conservation Area and visiting Serengeti from where they will fly back to Arusha.
Then starts the next phase of their adventure; they will fly to Mahale where they will join Chimpanzee Trekking.
They will see the best that Tanzania has to offer!
Our Adventurers :
- Donna Moll
- Nancy Souza
- Jessica Souza
- Allyson Souza
- Marjorie Souza
Latest News and Daily Dispatches:
- January 13, 2017 – An Emotional Final Farewell!!
- January 10, 2017 – The CHIMPANZEES!!
- January 9, 2017 – Habari (‘Hello”) Mahale!!
- January 8, 2017 – Coffee Anyone?
- January 6, 2017 – Goodbye Serengeti
- January 5, 2017 – Schuy in the Sky!
- January 4, 2017 – Here Kitty Kitty
- January 3, 2017 – The "Garden of Eden!!"
- January 2, 2017 – Visiting a Maasai Boma - Fond Farewell from Treetops for Bebe, and Hello Ngorongoro!
- January 1, 2017 – So Many Muddy Butts!
- December 31, 2016 – Living High at Treetops
- December 30, 2016 – The Team is in Tanzania
If you've enjoyed following this Berg Adventures cybercast, please be sure to tune in for our next cybercast. Or better yet, contact us to let Berg Adventures help you with plans for your own great adventure!