Patagonia: Torres del Paine Expedition Dispatches
Patagonia: Torres del Paine – The W Trek
December 20 – 31, 2016
This trip is one of the premier adventure treks in the world. We will be traveling and walking in the midst of the glaciers, granite towers, turquoise lakes and the vast grasslands of Patagonia in southern Argentina and Chile. From the rich and engaging culture of the city of Buenos Aires to the literal southern tip of the Western Hemisphere at the port city of Punta Arenas on the Straits of Magellan, we will traverse some of the earth’s most unknown and fascinating landscapes.
Join as they explore the stunning landscapes and depth of culture in the region Stay tuned daily as we post dispatches to track their progress and experiences along the way!
- Nathan Mee
- Lena Ryan
- Coleman Standish
- Staci Wendt
- Osvaldo Cortez
Latest News and Daily Dispatches:
- December 30, 2016 – Magical Day spent in Punta Arenas and Isla Magdalena
- December 28, 2016 – Scenes along the “W” Trek, Torres del Paine
- December 25, 2016 – Christmas Day at Las Torres
- December 22, 2016 – Hiking around El Chalten
- December 21, 2016 – Laguna Los Tres
- December 20, 2016 – Team Made it to Patagonia
If you've enjoyed following this Berg Adventures cybercast, please be sure to tune in for our next cybercast. Or better yet, contact us to let Berg Adventures help you with plans for your own great adventure!