Ecuador Volcanoes Expedition Dispatches
Climbing the Volcanoes of Ecuador: October 29 – November 13, 2016
Ecuador! This compact, ecologically diverse beautiful country is truly the gem of South American adventure destinations.
On this expedition our team will attempt to climb four of the magnificent volcanoes of Ecuador: Guagua Pichincha, Cayambe, Fuya Fuya and Chimborazo. We also will enjoy haciendas, hot springs, forests and Andean culture on this action packed itinerary.
Tune in to our daily dispatches as we report our experiences along the way.
- Paule Couet
- Linda Wilson
- Joaquin Ortiz
Latest News and Daily Dispatches:
- November 10, 2016 – Enjoying Ecuador
- November 7, 2016 – Termas de Papallacta
- November 5, 2016 – Climbing Cayambe
- November 3, 2016 – Moving to Cayambe Hut
- November 2, 2016 – Fuya Fuya Climb
- November 1, 2016 – Guinea Pig Lake
- October 30, 2016 – Our First Summit - Guagua Pichincha
- October 29, 2016 – Team Meeting at the Marriott Hotel in Quito
If you've enjoyed following this Berg Adventures cybercast, please be sure to tune in for our next cybercast. Or better yet, contact us to let Berg Adventures help you with plans for your own great adventure!